Assta Label House was founded in 1947 by Syd Staas. Since the beginning the goal has always been to provide superior quality and service with a strong focus on innovation, ideas and people for the benefit of our customers.
Assta Labelhouse offer a complete supply chain management from the sourcing of our raw materials to ensure adequate stock levels are maintained, to the supply of inks, plate making materials and even transport and logistics management to ensure prompt delivery of your labels.
Eco Friendly Printing
Our head office and main manufacturing plant is conveniently located in Sydney. Assta Label House management is always available for quick or urgent decision making with mobile phone numbers accessible on a 24-hour basis. The Assta Group was established in Sydney in 1947.
- Assta Labelhouse and it’s associated businesses work towards the standards set by ISO9002
- Each label produced by Assta Labelhouse is checked and reported on at every station from art to pre-press and production through to dispatch.
- We have inspection stations mounted at the end of each press, which provides the first of three inspection points for the finished label prior to dispatch.
- Our unique triple inspection process and attention to detail sets us apart from the competition.
Customised Product Label Printing
Product Label Printing
As a champion of small to medium business for over 70 years, we’re sure you’ll benefit from our support when it comes to labelling your products. From concept development to delivering a high quality printed product label, you can count on Assta Label House to back you.
A Great Label – The Perfect Way for Your Product to Say hello!
No matter where your business is placed, from opening up shop, moving online or expanding, the right label makes an impact. A stunning label can capture attention on the shelf, elevate your product or packaging, and help enhance a promise of quality. All in short, it can help increase sales.
There are multiple options for your product label printing at Assta Label House. With different materials or substrates, adhesives, finishes and printing methods are available here. Our professionals can help assist you with support from design, brand development, and quality assurance. So that you can have a label for your products that really work for you.
We can print product labels to any:
- Size and shape
- Colour and shade
Why other companies are printing their product labels with Assta Label House
Best Commercial Printing –
We use the best and latest technology for product label printing. Assta Label House is capable of catering to multiple printing methods to cater to the high attention that you want to achieve, or sufficiently clean lines for more economical costs.
- Digital offset printing – Digital offset printing uses a highly automated method of offset printing, where ink is transferred through printing plates, a blanket, and then finally to the surface. This method produces a consistently high image quality. As it has a relatively fast and easy pre-production stage, it is also thought of the cheapest method for high quality commercial prints.
- Screen printing – Screen printing is a technique where ink is transferred onto a material through a mesh, except for areas that are blocked out by a stencil. This method lets you achieve high levels of vibrancy and contrast. This style of printing also is suitable for a variety of printing materials. Dazzle with a stunning crisp label, in a durable print.
- Thermal printing – Thermal printing is a widely used method. It can produce high quality logos, and beautifully crisp prints at a high speed. Thermal printing does require heat to work however and can be susceptible to using more ink if it gets too hot. Thermal printing is suitable for multiple product materials. However, it is likely to fade in prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Flexographic printing – This style of printing uses a rolling flexible relief plate that makes it possible to print on almost any substrate. It is a fast method of product label printing, offering a great cost effective solution for relatively simple designs.
A Wide Array of Materials –
You can instantly achieve the right feeling about your brand with your choice of materials. We provide kraft, paper, foil, vinyl and more to act as your printed product label’s base. Giving you the versatility to pull off many overall looks. You can achieve a transparent look with vinyl or add flourishes of gold or silver with foil to give your product the premium treatment.
The Latest Adhesives-
As a pioneer in product label printing, our focus is drawn into the details. At Assta Label House you can also choose the way your label sticks.
- Permanent or removable bond adhesives – Your printed product label can have a permanent or removable adhesive bond to the product.
- Tamper proof adhesive – Printed tamper proof adhesives are important in assuring the retailer and consumer of the integrity of your product. The extra print on them can be used for increased brand awareness or important information.
- Electrostatic self-adhesive – A greatly convenient self-adhesive. This kind of adhesive leaves no sticky residue when peeled away. It’s also water resistant. You’re also able to re-adjust or re-use.
- Self-adhesive foil labels – These adhesives are often desired die cut as a quality assurance sticker. They also work well as a backing for a luxurious gold label brand or product.
- Self-adhesive vinyl labels – Weather resistant and long lasting, they make a great label for products that might be left outside. They also make the perfect canvas for brand stickers.
A gloss laminate finish gives beauty and cosmetic items an excellent amount of glamour. A matte finish both look luxe on wine bottles, while providing extra grip. Accomplish the right final touch to make your product label sing. At Assta Label House, we can deliver a vast amount of speciality finishes to give your product and packaging that extra x factor.
Triple Checking Label Quality
At Assta Label House, the quality of our product label printing is very important to us. We always triple check the labels at the three points of art, pre-press, and production before they are dispatched.
We have been recognised for our efforts for proficient quality management systems with the AUS ISO9001 and HACCP certification.
Previous Working Relationships
Assta Label House has worked with many businesses across multiple industries, fulfilling their product label printing needs.
We have built expertise suited for different industries with these partners:
- Wine and Liquor
- Food and Beverage
- Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical
- Beauty and Cosmetics
- And more!
Find out more about the process of how we make labels for our partners. Learn how we can support your business with high quality product labels at Assta Label House.
Contact us to get in touch today!
Yes, we can. Our product label printing services can produce custom shaped labels; however, the shapes and dimensions can have some limitations. We recommend contacting one of our representatives to get the most accurate answer of your design’s likeliness for success. You can reach out to us on (02) 9533 3644 or by emailing us on email@example.com, to discuss in better detail of the custom shape you are after. We can assess the parameters and then go forward with giving you recommendations from there. Assta Label House has in-depth expertise when it comes to labels, allowing us to cater to many unique ideas and designs.
Yes! We can send out product label samples of some of the products that you are interested in so that you can get a better idea of the feel, finish, and strength of our labels. We are sure you will find that the substrates and adhesives we use for product label printing are always of high standard. As well as the end finished results of our different prints. That is because at Assta Label House, the experience of our clients always remains our highest priority. When it comes to customising a label for your products, our professionals can walk you through the whole process. Helping you accomplish a beautiful and suitable finish.
There is no limit to the amount of custom product labels that you can order, whether one or one million. Assta Label House can cater to any number that you require. When printing a small quantity of labels, digital printing can be a good competitive option, to secure a better margin after production costs. However, when product label printing in large amounts, offset printing or other procedures with plates will save you more on costs. You can contact our professionals for more information on what printing method would be most profitable for you, or suitable for your design. As experts in this field, we can also give you the best advice regarding dimensions, substrates and adhesives for your labels.