Chemical Label Printing
Assta Label House is a leading expert in providing informative and precise chemical labels in Australia. Our extensive experience in printing compliant chemical labels with the help of state-of-the-art printing technology makes us one of the leading names for chemical and product labels.
Over 70 years of experience in the chemical labels industry, Assta Label House has evolved to become a household name for chemical labels providing outstanding services and quality. We are the pioneers of introducing self-adhesive labels in the industry, compliance starts with getting the right label that strong and durable.
We are always committed to provide the latest innovation in all our label projects and excellent customer services. As a specialist of chemical labels, we ensure that our chemical labels comply with the GHS standards. All our chemical labels have safety warnings, precautions, general instructions, size, barcode, storage, and disposal directions that features do not lose their readability for years to come even in harsh conditions and environments they have outstanding durability.
Why are chemical labels important?
Chemical labels are important so that the consumer is aware of content involved in the process of making it. Many consumers prefer reading to chemical labels to be aware of any allergy-related content involved. The chemical labels must be prepared according to the Model Code of Practise: Labelling of Workplace Hazardous Chemicals.
- Chemical labels help to identify products. Without a chemical label, the identity of the product is diminished. To have a well-positioned recognition of your chemical product, you need to have a proper chemical label on it.
- The business telephone number, the name and the Australian residential address must be mentioned on the chemical labels.
- According to the model WHS Regulations Schedule 8, the identity and each chemical proportion should be mentioned.
- Correct classification of chemicals should be displayed on the chemical labels.
- Mention the expiry date of the product. Expiry date is a must on a chemical label because after some time either the chemical properties fades off and becomes unreactive not serving its purpose or can harm the consumer.
- Mention precautions statements in case of any present hazard.
- Include emergency numbers or necessary steps if consumed chemicals unknowingly.
What do we have to offer you?
With us, we promise to provide you with outstanding quality, eco-friendly printing, professional support, and friendly service. With over 75 years of experience in the chemical labelling industry We commit to provide our customers the best solutions to their chemical labelling service combined with sustainable developments. We assure to be there with our customers for all quick and urgent decision making for 24 x 7.
- All our chemical labels are created towards the standard set by ISO9002.
- Focus on every single step from pre-press to production and dispatch.
- Triple inspection to all our chemical labels to resonate our brand values.
Assta Label House is one of the renowned names in the labelling industry who hold complete expertise on providing the customers the solution to all their labelling services. We take complete responsibility for all chemical labelling for all business at every stage. We assure you to label chemicals correctly according to model WHS regulation. Get in touch with our team of experts now! You can contact us anytime at 02 9533 3644 or write a mail to us at email@example.com.