FOOD & BEVERAGE
Food Packaging Labels Printed with the Latest Equipment
In this competitive market you need high impact graphics and design to help your products fly off the shelf. At Assta we have the latest equipment to help you reach the quality you need to achieve this desire. Giving your food product labels both that personality and care that stays in consumers’ memory.
Customised Food Labelling in Australia
Assta Label House is the name in providing food labelling solutions across Australia. We have an extensive range of food labels that easily fulfill all food and safety standards as per the HACCP requirements. Our food packaging labels allow you to distinguish your product in the market and give them the cutting-edge. Our food labels also make ideal solution for commercial kitchens and processing plants that need to maintain a clear inventory and food management system in their facility. Our customised food product labels allow clear and correct labelling for every item or SKU.
We give you a lot of freedom in the design and finish of your food labels with all the materials, adhesives, colours, and printing methods we have available. So, you can jump into vibrant shades or a matte muted finish to help complement the personality of your brand. As your partner in food product labelling, we’re also here to help you throughout each stage. Leaving you with an incredible finish in your food packaging labels that immediately captures interest.
Benefits of our food packaging labels:
- Attracts Customers: In a highly volatile and competitive market, it is essential to grab your customers’ attention and establish a rapport with them. Food product labels can be used as a tool to generate interest in your product and holding consumers’ attention.
- Establish brand image: It has once been said that people don’t invest in products, people invest in brands. It is the brand that people often look upon while making a purchase decision. A uniform, creative, and appealing food packaging design and label can create the right image for your brand in the market. Our team of professional and creative designers stay up to date with market trends. They create food labels with contemporary designs that are engaging. Most importantly, they are great at listening to you to help empower your brand with a food label that authentically tells your brand’s story.
- Clear communication: Our food packaging labels enable a company to communicate the major features of a product such as price, ingredients, contents, offers and much more. Food product labels can also play a large part in the interpretation of what the food products taste like with descriptive wording.
- Informative:The food product labels are often used as a source of information by consumers. These labels are highly informative in highlighting key features of products, explaining how to use particular products, what are the cautions that one needs to follow, and much more. This is especially true for the microwaveable and ready to cook product range. But this information can even be more about at the company itself with a history on the food label at the back. Here you can include information on where ingredients are sourced, how it is manufactured or how your vision started to encourage others to support your brand.
- Act as a point of sale: Food Labels can act as a point of sale and lure a potential consumer to buy your product. The more precise and oriented your food packaging label is, the greater are the chances of a sale. Food package labels are one of the most prominent points of sale and must be at all times given due importance.
Types of Food product labels
- Removable Labels: Assta Label House supplies a wide range of removable labels that are widely used in commercial kitchens. These labels are perfect for labelling shelves, frozen goods, contents, and much more.
- Permanent Labels: Perfect for long-term use, our permanent labels can easily serve your varied needs. Permanent adhesives prevents these labels from peeling off and ensure they stay put for a long time.
- Durable Food Labels: These types of labels are appropriate for all types of containers. They are easy to apply and easily removed after washing.
Prime Quality Assurance
No matter the product, quality is always important. However, when it comes to eating, the product packaging can serve a big part of the experience of what makes your food product taste great. When people have allergies, intolerances, or other cultural sensitivities also, it’s important to have a clear font that can be read.
That’s why at Assta Label House we give utmost importance to the quality of our labels. Triple checking every batch for the assurance of the ideal application in every food packaging label.
Assta Label House is a leader when it comes to food packaging labels.
Our intricately designed premium labels can serve your varied purposes and give your product a distinct appearance.
Connect with us now for superior quality designer food labels in Australia.
Food packaging labels require nutrition information, product volume and where it was primarily made. The nutrition information segment of the food label is often called ‘NIP’ or nutritional information panels. These panels document the calories, protein, fat, saturated fat, carbohydrates, sugars, sodium, and other relevant nutrients. When a food product label has a claim such as ‘high in fibre’, it will also include the amount of these nutrients as well. It is also important to include information on the ingredients itself, as well as what other food products touch the production line in case of allergens.
The serving size listed on food packaging label should reflect the amount or size that a customer typically consumes. All the nutritional information on the NIP segment of your food product label should refer to this specified serving size. Listing this information on your food label helps customers understand the calories and nutrients that they get from consuming your product. In addition to the meeting the legal requirements, it is a frequently visited panel for those conscious of calories, allergies, or with specific diets.
Food labels have regulations over the health and nutrition claims that it lists. Your food product labels cannot have health or nutrition claims that are not supported or when your product doesn’t meet the relevant criteria.
The Standard 1.2.7 of Food Standards Australia & New Zealand sets out the regulations for these voluntary claims on food packaging labels.
Nutrition claims that are often spotted on food labels are ‘low in fat’ or ‘high in protein.’ They often encourage healthy eaters to pick up your product. You need to ensure that your food product meets the criteria to list this on your labels.
In regard to health claims, there are two types that a product can make. The first is general health claims which refers to nutrients or other substances in food that provides benefits for health. While the other are high level health claims, which are claims about nutrients and substances that relate to serious diseases.
What are the different food product types, and do they have different requirements when it comes to labelling?
Not all food requires labelling, such as food that is served at a restaurant or made and packaged on the premises. When food products require labelling, they fall between two categories for country-of-origin labelling: non-priority food and priority foods.
Non-priority food covers specific categories, such as: seasoning, confectionary, tea and coffee, biscuits, and snack food (excluding muesli bars, processed nuts, cakes), bottled water, soft drinks, sports drinks, alcoholic beverages. Anything else is considered a priority food.
Non-priority food packaging labels only require text information about the where the food was grown, produced, made or packaged. Australian priority food product labels require additional graphics to identify how much Australian ingredients are used for the product and packaging, using the standard kangaroo and bar. Read the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission for more information regarding these requirements.